& Technology Partners
- Next DC – NEXTDC’s sovereign partner ecosystem is market leading and comprises cloud platform providers, carriers and digital service providers. most advanced and reliable data center. Vocus partners with NextDC, a market Leader comprising cloud platform providers, carriers and digital service providers.
- nbn- established in 2009 by the Commonwealth of Australia as a Government Business Enterprise (GBE) and has created a network that criss-crosses a country, and allowing internet retailers to provide reasonably priced broadband services to consumers and businesses
- TPG- TPG is one of the leading fixed broadband providers in Australia. With extensive and highly valuable on-net infrastructure, TPG offers products backed by world-class fibre and next-generation networks.
- AAPT- AAPT is a fixed-line telecommunications company owned by TPG Telecom. It owns significant fibre and internet infrastructure in Australia. Its national network offers data, cloud, voice and internet services
- 3CX- 3CX is a global leader in business communications that has evolved from its roots as a PBX phone system to a complete communications platform, offering customers a simple, flexible, and affordable solution to call, video and live chat.
- Emersion- Emersion is a powerful business automation platform. Owned by the Novatti Group, we have been helping businesses to grow since 2006. Emersion integrates business systems, vendors, distributors, payment merchants and enterprise software platforms.
- Emerge – Emerge internet Pty Ltd commenced operations in 2017. Emerge commenced operations as an innovative Internet Service Provider.