FLINTEL SIP Plan
- Local Calls Included
- National Calls Included
- 13 number Inlcuded
- No Contract
Port administration charges include compulsory PNV. These charges are for ports scheduled during normal business hours between 9am and 5pm AEST.
* Batch is a porting request submitted to the losing carrier. If you are porting numbers that are multiple sites/multiple exchanges or from multiple carriers, then we need to log a sperate batch per site/per exchanges/per carrier, even though it belong to a single customer.
- Complex ports outside normal hours (8am – 8pm EST Mon-Fri) are by agreement with Flintel team and subject to availability of staff. EVS normal working hours exclude all public holidays in NSW.
- Notwithstanding any provisions of the Agreement, Flintel may adjust rates in proportion to changes in 3rd party changes, at any time, Flintel will notify Customer of rate changes as soon as practicable.
- After the port start time, changes that necessitate a retarget incur an Emergency Return Fee.
- All porting activity is subject to 3rd party carrier restrictions, and Flintel’s standard porting hours and practices. Flintel’s standard porting hours (for CTS porting) are 8am to 8pm EST Monday to Friday. Cutovers outside of these hours can be arranged if specifically planned, subject to resourcing constraints.
- Notwithstanding the details in the transaction fee table, Category A ports can be executed 8am to 5pm EST Monday to Friday.
On top of being faster and at a lower cost to your business, there are plenty of other additional benefits you can get by choosing Flintel’s IAX and SIP trunking services. These include:
- Reducing or eliminating ISDN line rental charges
- – No contracts
- – No port-in cost’s
- – The fact you can enjoy affordable call tariffs for external calls
- – You can bundle multiple numbers
- – Free VoIP calls within the Emerge network
- – If you have an older switchboard you may need a gateway – we can supply these
- – Incoming and outgoing Fax to Emai